With over 109.4M monthly visitors, eBay is an industry leader with years of experience in ecommerce.
Printful's integration makes it easy to become an eBay seller. Turn your idea into a product with no inventory!
|Price||10% transaction fee + $0.35 fee to publish products|
|Best for||Small businesses|
|Products pushed to store||Yes|
|Displays "out of stock"||No|
|Live shipping rates||No|
How to integrate eBay with Printful
Some important things to note
- Creating an account on eBay is free. There are no subscription fees, but eBay charges 10% of every sale made and a $ 0.35 listing fee.
- eBay supports only flat rates—live shipping rates aren't available.
- Your eBay listings are global—once you add products to your store, they'll be synced with eBay's marketplaces across the world.
- Fixed prices only—Printful services aren't available for auctions.
- New eBay users have a limit of 10 product variants within a listing and a total of $500 in retail value.
Why sell on eBay with Printful?
The best quality items with 100% product guarantee. I have thousands of satisfied customers with positive feedback.
Hendri Widananto, Annan Store
I've only been using Printful for a few months and I'm already satisfied with the results. They are efficient, high quality, and they know exactly what they are excel.
Devin Green, Style Clothing Co
Printful really has the process nailed down right into one seamless package. From placing of order, fulfillment, and follow up tracking information. It makes it easy to keep my customers informed about their order. Keep up the good work.
Jesse Bellevance, KillerBeeMoto
Planning to sell items made elsewhere?
Try Printful Warehousing & Fulfillment
If you also sell products on the eBay marketplace made outside Printful, take a look at our Warehousing & Fulfillment service. Store your inventory at our facilities in the US or Europe and we’ll fulfill all your orders.