You can place a manual order directly with Printful through your Printful dashboard.
- Log in to your Printful account
- Click "New Order" in the top right of the page
- Select which store you wish to use for your order
- Select your order type:
Sample order: 20% discount & free shipping with a limited number of monthly orders/items. Useful for testing new designs, print results, and new products.
Basic order: a standard Printful order - Ships within 3 business days (on average), no order limit, carrier calculated shipping rates.
- Select your first product: category, type, and model.
- Set up your product: size, color, upload print file/s and mockup
- Add more products as desired using the Add product button
- Size/Quantity can be defined for each product in the order
Retail price (appears on packing slip) can be defined as well
- When finished adding products continue to Shipping and enter shipping information
Optional information: order number, company, retail shipping costs (only applicable if retail price has been entered for all products)
- Click "Calculate shipping" and choose a shipping method
- Click "Continue to review"
- Confirm order information, enter billing information and click "Complete order"
If you’re planning on making a lot of manual orders with the same products and variants, you can save them as product templates to make the process quicker.
You can also watch the video below to learn how to place a manual order.